Athlete Mindset Framework
The Athlete Mindset Framework:
For the developing athlete looking to understand the 11 key areas to develop a high performance mindset.
Inside, through guided questionnaires and tasks you will discover self-belief, develop self-confidence and eliminate self-doubt.
What will you learn from these skills?
- Establish what motivates you to ensure you remain focused and committed.
- Design your go-to pillars to maintain personal accountability.
- Analyse your current strengths and become aware of how best to utilise those strengths.
- Establish the potential development areas to ensure the greatest impact on performance.
- Develop the foundations to create a sustained performance mindset.
- Learn the behaviours required to make the next step in your development.
- Acquire the skills to remain focused on performance and learn the art of controlling your emotions.
What will you learn these skills?
By developing these skills you will have the confidence in dealing with challenging environments, internal and external pressure and career set-backs.
- Increase your self-belief and confidence by identifying your strengths.
- Optimise your preparation to ensure you are focused and understand your role within the team.
- Manage your emotions and position that energy in a positive way to help motivate your performance.
- Learn how to reflect and review a performance with clarity and a focus on development.
- Learn how to manage negative challenges and set backs effectively.
- Develop the ability to lead by example and provide direction for your team.
- Hold yourself accountable to your goals and behaviours that you have set for yourself.